Payment of tuition and all other fees and charges, including room and board charges for students in residence halls, are due and payable prior to the beginning of each term at the Student Accounts Office, in Brown Hall, Room 241. Financial settlement, which consists of tuition, fees, and room and board, may be made by:
- Authorized financial aid
- Discover/Novus, Mastercard/Visa, American Express
- ECSI - Full Payment Option (available on student's OneTech account)
- E-Cashier - Payment Plan Option (available on student's OneTech account)
*Any overpayment on accounts by personal check will be held for 10 business days before being released into the normal refund cycle.*
Room and Board
- Tuition, fees, room and board must be paid, in full or E-cashier payment plan in place, prior to the beginning of the semester.
- Payment of full room and board or payment plan in place must be made for validation of food service ID.
- As outlined in the TECH catalog, tuition, fees, and room and board charges are payable prior to the beginning of classes.
- Electronic bills are sent each month.
- All bills will be sent electronically to your OneTech account. https://onetech.atu.edu
- Pay online (through your OneTech Portal), mail in a check, call in a credit card, or drop by the Student Accounts Office with your payment.
- Payment is Due even if a bill is not received.
- eTech and other courses added at a date other than the traditional semester start date may
not be billed with the regular billing cycle. Account charges and balances can be
accessed at any time through your student OneTech Account.
Payment is Due even if a bill is not received.