Online Forms

The following forms are for your use from Financial Aid. Please submit all forms to Financial Aid upon completion. If you have not already applied for Federal aid you may do so at You will need tax information to complete your FAFSA. If you do not have a copy of your tax return transcript you may obtain one from the IRS website or see the instructions "Tax Return Transcript Request" below.

Please view our updated Satisfactory Academic Progress policy and instructions for submitting an appeal letter. The links to the new information is under the Academic Policy Forms heading below.  These changes will go into effect for the 2017 summer term and forward.

*Please pay close attention to the year you select. Most forms are year specific.


2017-2018 Forms

for the aid year beginning August 2017 and ending July 2018
includes Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018

Instructions for submitting
2017-2018 Supplement/Consent Form

Verification Forms (only as requested by the Financial Aid Office)
2017-18 Verification Form 2017-18 Proof of Support Form
(for student and /or parent(s))
2017-18 Child Support Paid Form 2017-18 Child Support Received Form
2017-18 Proof of Untaxed Income

2017-18 Statement of Educational Purpose
(must be notarized)

2017-18 Non-Filer Form (Parents & Students)
With Instructions

2017-18 Instructions for Tax Return Transcript Request

2017-18 Additional Consent Form


2016-17 Forms

for the aid year beginning August 2016 and ending July 2017
includes Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017
2016-17 Supplement/Consent Form
Verification Forms (only as requested by the Financial Aid Office)

2016-2017 Verification Form

2016-2017 Proof of Support Form
2016-2017 Child Support Paid Form 2016-2017 Child Support Received
2016-2017 Proof of Untaxed Income Form

2016-2017 Statement of Educational Purpose
(Must be Notarized)

2016-2017 Tax Return Transcript Request Instructions
2016-2017 Additional Consent Form
2016 Estimated Work-Study Eligibility Chart

2017 Estimated Work-Study Eligibility Chart
(Arkansas minimum wage increased to $8.50/hour as of January 1, 2017)

Other Forms

Over 60 Tuition Waiver

Academic Policy Forms

Effective Summer 2017 forward.

Satisfactory Academic Policy Satisfactory Academic Progress
Appeal Letter Instructions


Steps for completing a Parent PLUS loan application:
(Beginning Summer 2016 and forward)

**Student must have a completed FAFSA on file to be eligible for a PLUS loan.

Go to and a parent will log in using his/her FSA ID.

Click on ‘Apply for a PLUS loan.’

Under the heading ‘Direct PLUS Loan Request for Parent Borrowers’ click the box that says ‘Complete PLUS Request for Parents' and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the loan application.

Shortly after the application is submitted, Arkansas Tech University will receive the PLUS request and send the student an updated award notification letter.

If the PLUS loan is approved and the parent is a new borrower, a PLUS Master Promissory Note (MPN) will also need to be completed by the parent on the website.  If the parent has borrowed a PLUS loan prior to this application, a new MPN is not required.

If the PLUS loan is denied, we will be notified of the denial and will offer the student additional Federal Direct Unsubsidized loans if eligibility remains.