- Current Bids, RFPs & RFQ's
- Purchasing Guidelines
- Bid Requirements
- Request for Listing as Bidder
- Commodity List by Category
- Illegal Immigrant Certification Form
- Contract and Grant Disclosure Certification Form
- EEOC Policy
- Restriction of Boycott of Israel Certification
Vendors: You are welcome to schedule an appointment with our office to discuss any upcoming campus projects or share with us information about your products and services. You may make an appointment by calling 479-968-0269 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Vendors dropping in without an appointment may leave materials with our office, but a meeting with a staff member may not be possible. Thank you!
Instructions for Request for Listing as Bidder
If you would like to register with ATU to receive notice of sealed bids for the services and/or commodities that your company provides, you must complete and submit the following forms.
- Page 1 and 2 of the Request for Listing as Bidder Form.
- Your company’s completed W-9.
- Illigal Immigrant Certification Form.
- Contract and Grant Disclsoure Certification Form.
- EEOC Policy.
- Restriction of Boycott of Israel Certification.
- Certificate of Commercial Liability Insurance (if applicable).
Page 1 Instructions: Complete this page in its entirety. This information is needed to build a complete profile of your company. The Request for Listing as Bidder MUST be signed by an official with the authority to bind the company. In so doing, the official agrees to abide by the laws of the State of Arkansas and the regulations promulgated by Arkansas Tech University.
Page 2 Instructions: This form indicates what types of services and/or commodities your company provides. You must list Classes and Sub-Classes. Please do not request bids on commodities that you cannot furnish. List brand names even if you provide catalogs or line cards. Also, indicate if you furnish supplies/equipment only or if you can provide service/installation.
Submit these forms via fax to (479) 968-0633 or email email@example.com.
If you need assistance to complete the forms or additional information, please call the University Office of Procurement and Risk Management Services at (479) 968-0269.