University Commons Apartments
1705 & 1707 Coliseum Drive
Office: (479) 880-4056
Duty: (479) 264-9872
University Commons, located on the northeast corner of campus, is comprised of 60 four-bedroom apartments and 22 two-bedroom apartments within seven buildings.
Each apartment includes a living room, two bathrooms, private bedrooms and a full kitchen, including an oven, range, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Each apartment also includes a washer and dryer. All utilities (electricity, air/heat, water, cable and Internet) are included in the rent. Cable television is only provided in the living room. Residents can contact Suddenlink to purchase cable options for their individual rooms.
Students who have earned 30 hours of college work and a 2.5 cumulative GPA may select to live in our on-campus apartments. We require all residents of the University Commons to pay a $250.00 security deposit. This security deposit is due at signing of the housing contract and before being permitted to move in. Students living in the University Commons are not required to purchase a meal plan.
- 284 co-ed residents
- 2-bedroom and 4-bedroom options
- Private bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout buildings
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer in each unit
- Room size- Approximately 9' 3" X 11' 1"
- Window size- Approximately 3' 9" X 3' 10"
- Full-sized bed with standard length mattress
- Cable hook-up in living room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Full sized bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and six Resident Assistants