University Housing Accommodations Procedure
Procedure for Requesting University Housing Accommodations
- Students must self-identify to the Office of Disability Services (DS) the need for accommodation(s).
- Students who self-identify to the Office of Residence Life should be referred to DS for assistance.
- Students must complete and submit an online Request for Accommodations and recent records from a qualified, licensed professional familiar with their condition. The records must make a clear connection between the stated disability and the requested accommodation(s). Requests for assistance animals must include evidence that the animal has been spayed/neutered and is up to date with required vaccinations.
- Students who make housing requests and submit supporting documentation as far in
advance as possible will receive preference as housing placements are made.
- Requests for emotional support animals should be made at least 30 days before housing for the animal is needed