821 E O Street
Office: (479) 857-7922
Duty: (479) 747-8739
Vista Place, located east of the campus, houses 208. This co-ed apartment style living offers four private rooms and four private bathrooms in each unit. Each apartment includes a full kitchen (all major appliances included), furnished living room, porch or balcony, and washer and dryer. All utilities are included. Students are not required to have a meal plan.
Students who have earned 30 hours of college work and a 2.5 cumulative GPA may select to live in our on-campus apartments.
Vista Place also offers many amenities such as a swimming pool, lounge area with game tables, gym, and a tanning bed. Vista Place is located off campus so it is recommended that residents have a vehicle.
- 208 co-ed residents
- Private bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout buildings
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms
- Washer & Dryer in each unit
- Room size- Approximately 11' X 13'
- Full-sized bed with standard length mattress
- Cable in each room
- Built-in closets
- Cable hook-up in living room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Desk and desk chair
- Chest of drawers
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and five Resident Assistants