M Street Hall
508 W M Street
Office: (479) 880-4027
Duty: (479) 747-8254
M Street is a five-story co-ed residence hall offering a great view of the campus. The newest residence hall on campus offers a combination of double, single, and triple rooms. M Street also offers semi-private bathrooms and an entertainment lobby. Residents have access to a basement lounge with game tables and an outdoor 'grass mall area'.
Since Fall 2015, the fourth and fifth floors of M Street Hall have been designated the First Year Experience Living Learning Community. To learn more about LLCs click here.
- 338 co-ed residents
- 84 double rooms
- 50 Triple and 20 single rooms
- Semi-private bathrooms
- 2 elevators
- Wireless internet access throughout building
- Laundry room
- Lounge located on each floor
- Basement Lobby
- Double and Triple Room Size- Approximately 15.5' X 13'
- Single Room Size- Approximately 11' X 8'
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- Each resident is provided with the following:
- 1 Loft extra-long twin bed
- 1 Closet area
- 1 Desk and desk chair
- 1 Chest of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and ten Resident Assistants