501 W O Street
Office: (479) 880-4178
Duty: (479) 567-6207
A co-ed residence hall, Brown Hall is located on the west end of campus between Tucker and Turner Halls. It is designed as a traditional three-story residence hall with restrooms conveniently located off the hallways.
Residents of Brown Hall have the luxury of having some new furniture in the rooms. Brown has a new roof, new carpeting, and lights in the hallways. The residents of Brown enjoy the updated lobby that includes a television and a pool table. Brown hall residents are known for their athletic ability and competitive nature during Battle of the Halls.
- 152 co-ed residents
- 76 Double rooms
- Community style bathrooms
- Wireless internet access throughout the building
- Main floor lobby
- Laundry room on the second and third floors
- Room size- Approximately 12' X 15' 2''
- Window size- Approximately 6' X 4'4" with blinds
- 80" mattress (extra-long)
- Cable hook-up in each room (coaxial cable not provided)
- 2 Extra-long twin beds
- 2 Closet areas
- 2 Desks and desk chairs
- 2 Chests of drawers
- Locked building entry with card access
- Fire suppression system throughout rooms and building
- Fully staffed with one Resident Director and six Resident Assistants