LPN to BSN Program
Arkansas Nursing Education Progression Model
- NUR 3103 Nursing Skills I
- NUR 3204 Theories and Concepts in Nursing I
- NUR 3213 Care of the Older Adult
- NUR 3404 Practicum in Nursing I - Nursing the Individual Client
- NUR 3513 Nursing Skills II
See the Department of Nursing page for additional requirements.
The matrix below is a sample plan for all coursework required for this program.
1See appropriate alternatives or substitutions in "General Education Requirements".
2Depending on previous preparation, student should recognize that prerequisites may be required before enrolling in BIOL 2014 Human Anatomy.
3One credit hour equals 3 contact hours.
4MATH 1113 College Algebra or higher level MATH course (excluding MATH 2033 Mathematical Concepts I, MATH 2043 Mathematical Concepts II, and MATH 2163 Introduction to Statistical Methods.
5If course is repeated, grades will be averaged when compiling GPA for upper division application.