What You Will Learn
What Is The Business Data Analytics Degree?
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a degree in Business Data
Analytics is housed within the College of business. These professionals analyze data
to support business decisions and strategy and to creatively solve problems. Specific
data analyst job descriptions depend on the responsibilities of the particular industry
in which the data analyst is working.
What Will I Learn In This Program?
- Manage and analyze data to create business intelligence
- Provide data-driven ideas for business solutions and strategies
- Communicate insights using business terms and creative data visualizations
- Apply critical thinking and moral reasoning to the analysis and interpretation of data.
What Courses Will I Take?
The Academic Advising Center has created maps that are term-by-term sample course schedules based on the current Undergraduate Catalog. On each Degree Map, the milestones listed to the right of each term are designed to keep students on track to graduate in four years.
What Resources Are Available To Me?
- American Statistical Association
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals
- International Institute of Business Analysis
Additional Resources Specifically For Tech Students:
- Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Accounting Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Dean's Leadership Class
- ATU Society of Human Resource Management
- Student Managed Investment Club
Where Can I Get More Information About The Business Data Analytics Degree?
If you would like a tour of the College of Business please contact Courtney Pratt.