The primary purpose of Student Financial Aid at Arkansas Tech University is to provide assistance to students who, without aid, would be unable to attend college. All awards are administered by the Financial Aid Office in accordance with State and Federal Regulations and the University's equal educational opportunity policy.
Application forms for all types of Federal aid may be obtained from the Financial Aid Office or on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. You are welcome to drop by or call--we will be happy to discuss your financial aid with you and answer any questions you may have.
Types of Aid
- Our office has moved! We are now in the new Brown Hall, Suite 206. Stop by and see
us and our new office!
- 2016-2017 FAFSAs are now available online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/. This application
covers Fall 2016, Spring 2017, and Summer 2017. Note: If you are receiving any institutional
scholarship or waiver from Arkansas Tech University, you must have your FAFSA and
all requested documents on file in the Financial Aid Office by August 1 of each year
you plan on attending.
- Stay in the know about important financial aid details, sign up for Remind 101 by texting @atufi to 81010 from your phone or going to the following link on your browser rmd.at/atufi. You can also add Arkansas Tech Student Accounts by texting @atus to 81010 from your phone or going to the following link on your browser rmd.atu/atus.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SPRING 2017 REFUND CHECKS! -
Direct deposits will be in your bank account the Wednesday after a refund appears on your student account. It is easy to sign up! Just go to your OneTech account, under the student tab in the “My account” box, click direct deposit your refund check.
- Paper Checks will be available for pick up in the Student Accounts Office the Friday after a refund appears on your student account. Checks not picked up will be mailed to the current address on file.
- NEW!! The 2017-2018 FAFSA will be available online at https://fafsa.ed.gov/ early this year. You can begin filling out the FAFSA for the Fall 2017, Spring 2018, and Summer 2018 on OCTOBER 1, 2016. Contact our office for more information.