Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Direct Deposit more convenient?Yes! Signing up for direct deposit allows for you to not have to come into our office and potentially wait in lines, as well as make it so you do not have to go to the bank to also wait in line to deposit it.
- Do I turn in scholarship checks I receive into your office?No. Scholarships checks go to the Financial Aid Office.
- How can I pay my bill?Every semester we offer an online payment plan that is available through your OneTech portal (Student Tab, My Account box, Setup a payment plan). You can also pay your account in full via OneTech (Student Tab, My Account box, Pay your account in full). Other options include coming in and paying the full balance with cash, check, or debit/credit card, or calling and paying with a debit/credit card over the phone. We accept Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards.
- What is the difference between Amount Due and Account Balance?
Account Balance is your true or actual balance.
Amount Due is the amount that was due as of the last Bill Date.
- What do I need to do if I'm locked out of my OneTech account?You will need to contact the Help Desk at (479) 968-0646 so they can reset your your password.
- Can I pay in full even if I am on the payment plan?Yes, you can pay in full through the OneTech portal or contact Student Accounts directly.
- I was told I have a student accounts hold on my account. What is this and what does
it prevent?Anytime you have a balance due on your account you will have a student accounts hold. It prevents registration and transcript requests.
- Where do I get my transcript?The Registrar's Office handles all transcript requests.
- Can I have my payroll check direct deposited?Yes. You need to fill out a direct deposit form and return it to the payroll office in Brown Building Suite 410.
- Can my refund check be mailed to me?If you do not want to sign up for direct deposit, we can mail your check out. To have your check mailed to you, you must submit an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org from your OneTech email that states your T number, mailing address, and requests your refund check to be mailed to you. We process these requests as quickly as we can, but typically direct deposit is a quicker process.
- How do purchase a Duplicate ID?You will need to go to the Student Accounts Office and pay $25.00. Take your receipt to the ID Card Office and they will make you a new ID.