Arkansas Tech University does not discriminate on the basis of color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, age, national origin, religion, veteran status, genetic information, or disability in any of its practices, policies, or procedures. This includes, but is not limited to, employment, admissions, educational services, programs or activities which it operates, or financial aid. The Arkansas Tech Affirmative Action officer can be reached by calling (479) 498-6020.
The Arkansas Tech University web site is maintained to support the University’s mission of nurturing scholastic development, integrity, and professionalism by providing a solid educational foundation to a diverse community of life-long learners.
- The content found on The Arkansas Tech University web site originates from a diverse range of sources and the University makes no express or implied guarantee to the veracity or currency of the content found therein.
- Arkansas Tech University further denies all liability of any content in external web sites or web pages that may be accessed through or linked to the University’s web site.
- References on this web site to third-party products, services, or companies does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Arkansas Tech University.
- By accessing and using this web site, users assume the risk that the content contained herein may be offensive, inaccurate, out-of-date, incomplete, or may not be useful to the user.
- The University web site architecture and content is subject to change without prior notice. The University makes no claim that the University web site’s availability or functionality will be uninterrupted and error-free.
- By using the Arkansas Tech University web site, each user agrees to abide by the copyright laws of the United States, all other applicable federal and state laws, and applicable policies and guidelines of Arkansas Tech University.
- The University shall have the right to terminate a user's privilege of use immediately by written notice upon user's breach of or non-compliance with the terms of this disclaimer.
- Users may incur personal liability for any copyright violations resulting from the user's failure or refusal to abide by the terms of this disclaimer.