What You Will Learn
What Is The Business Data Analytics Degree?
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a degree in Business Data
Analytics is housed within the College of business. These professional analyze data
to support business decisions and strategy and to creatively solve problems. Specific
data analyst job descriptions depend on the responsibilities of the particular industry
in which the data analyst is working.
What Will I Learn In This Program?
- Current accounting practices and theory
- Common business verbiage
- Critical Thinking
- Oral and written communication
- Reasoning with quality data and data analysis procedures
- Creating information to solve business problems
What Courses Will I Take?
The Academic Advising Center has created maps that are term-by-term sample course schedules based on the current Undergraduate Catalog. On each Degree Map, the milestones listed to the right of each term are designed to keep students on track to graduate in four years.
What Resources Are Available To Me?
- American Statistical Association
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals
- International Institute of Business Analysis
Additional Resources Specifically For Tech Students:
- Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Accounting Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Dean's Leadership Class
- Marketing Club
- ATU Society of Human Resource Management
- Investment Club
Where Might I Find A Job After Graduating From This Program?
Where Can I Get More Information About The Business Data Analytics Degree?
If you would like a tour of the College of Business please contact Courtney Pratt.