What You Will Learn
What Is The Management & Marketing Degree?
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a degree in Management and
Marketing is housed within the College of Business. Management and Marketing curriculum
requires study sufficient for professional practice in marketing, management, and
related industries. The curriculum also includes intermediate coursework in business
law and economics, general coverage of accounting practices, and business mathematics
and statistics. Concentrations within Management and Marketing are: Entrepreneurship,
International Business, Management, and Marketing.
What Will I Learn In The Program?
- Quantitative problem solving techniques
- Management and marketing foundational principles
- Relevant business verbiage
- Oral and written communication
- Critical evaluation of management and marketing
- Problem solving
- Ethical decision making
- Industry-necessary technology
What Courses Will I Take?
The Academic Advising Center has created maps that are term-by-term sample course schedules based on the current Undergraduate Catalog. On each Degree Map, the milestones listed to the right of each term are designed to keep students on track to graduate in four years.
- Management & Marketing
- Management Option
- Entrepreneurship Option
- International Business Option
- Marketing Option
What Resources Are Available To Me?
- American Management Association
- American Society for Training & Development
- Society for Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management Society
- American Advertising Federation
- American Marketing Association
- Marketing Research Association
- Brand Activation Association
- Sales & Marketing Executives International, Inc.
Additional Resources Specifically For Tech Students:
- Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Accounting Club
- Beta Gamma Sigma
- Dean's Leadership Class
- Marketing Club
- ATU Society of Human Resource Management
- Investment Club
Where Might I Find A Job After Graduating From This Program?
Click here to see some positions that Management & Marketing graduates have held. Some possible
career within this field can be found here as well.
Where Can I Get More Information About The Management & Marketing Degree?
If you would like to tour the College of Business please contact Courtney Pratt.