The Office of Admissions is committed to making your transfer experience is as seamless as possible. Students seeking transfer of credit from other institutions need to complete the following:
- Application for admission;
- Submit official transcripts from all regionally accredited colleges/universities where officially registered;
- Students with fewer than 24 semester hours must send official final high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores;
- Submit copy of immunization record documenting two MMR shots.
Admission Requirements for Transfer Students
- Cumulative college GPA of 2.0;
- Eligible for re-enrollment at the last institution attended.
If you do not meet the requirements for unconditional admittance or if you need further details on any of the information above, email the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach us by phone at 800-582-6953 or (479) 968-0343.
Unofficial documents can be faxed to (479) 964-0522. All final admission documents should be mailed to:
Arkansas Tech University
Office of Admissions & Student Recruitment
Brown Hall, Suite 104
105 West O Street
Russellville AR 72801-2222
Your academic advisor (assigned by the department of your major) will determine which credits count toward your degree requirements and how and if those hours can be used toward your degree requirements, with final approval from the department head and dean of the college in which your major resides.
Multiple scholarship opportunities are available for transfer students. Your application for admission also serves as application for scholarship, and you must be admitted by the deadline to be considered. For more information on scholarships, including amount of awards and deadlines, visit our Transfer Scholarships page (http://www.atu.edu/scholarships/transfer-academic.php).